Laser Tattoo Removal

Very clean office, only seen Dr. White once on my...

Very clean office, only seen Dr. White once on my original visit for an estimate. Extremely pricey considering the size of my tattoo. I was paying 250 per session and my tattoo is no more than an inch and a quarter long and half an inch wide. I went 4 times, my first two visits had the best nurse absolutely no issues after. I went the third time and had a new nurse and as she is numbing me with the injection she sticks the needle in the center and proceeds to swirl the needle in my arm in a circular motion. I have NEVER in my life had someone do such a thing, my entire arm was bruised from my wrist to my elbow for weeks because she clearly damaged veins. When i went back for the 4th i told the next nurse what had happened and showed her pictures of how bruised my arm was and she said oh that's typical, that's how its supposed to be done and how it will look after.. I am no nurse but i'm not dumb enough to believe that you stick a needle in someones arm and swirl it around under the skin. I had absolutely no bruising the first two times I went there and the original nurse stuck me in several different places to numb the area vs swirling the needle under my skin. I have not and will not go back because of this, I currently go to an office in Greensboro that is half the price and the office is just as nice.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon