22 and Just Needed a Little Oomph on my Lips - Winston Salem, NC

I have always disliked my lips. They weren't tiny...

I have always disliked my lips. They weren't tiny just not wanted I envisioned for myself. So I ended up getting Juvederm xc and the dental block before hand. It was a quick and totally painless procedure. I used one syringe. Right after the treatment I was given a bag of ice to keep on my lips to below oth swelling and bruising. I iced on and off all night. I did swell a pretty great amount the next day and they were sore. I'm on day two now and they are very swollen and painful. Will update when I know more!

Day Two

So today they are super swollen and bruised. Hoping when they settle I enjoy them.

Two weeks after my procedure!

So it is exactly two weeks after my procedure. My bruising is pretty much all gone and my lips have settled to where they will stay. I had a bit of regret the very next day but, I have heard that is pretty normal! I LOVE them and highly highly recommend Dr Schneider. He did exactly what I wanted and really took care of me. I will definitely be going back again!

Lipstick looks so much more beautiful on my lips now!

Now that I have had my lips done for about 2 and a half weeks I LOVE putting my makeup on even more. Lipstick just looks perfect now.
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

He was fantastic asked me exactly what I wanted and took care of it. Awesome Dr and highly highly recommend you check him out if you are in the Winston Salem area!!