Too Young for Jowls - Winston Salem, NC

I am a 51 year old female who doesn't mind a few...

I am a 51 year old female who doesn't mind a few wrinkles but jowls were all I saw when I looked in the mirror. I had a facelift and upper lid blepharoplasty and 3 1/2 months out I am pleased with my results. Still having some numbness in ears and mild skin discoloration. Had a little more bleeding than most apparently and had bruising for about 3-4 weeks. Had to cover with heavy duty makeup in order to get back to work. Also got a hematoma on left side which doctor drained and ultrasound treatments resolved after a couple of extra weeks. Pain was not bad. Cost above does not include the eyelid surgery. I felt price was reasonable, care was great, and I am pleased with results. I do think recovery time can be, for some people, a good three to four weeks.
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tucker performed my procedure and I feel he did a great job. It is not obvious what was done and looks very natural. Five stars for Dr. Tucker, his facilities, and his staff.