32 Yr Old First Time Botox & Juvaderm Lip Injections, Best Decision Ever! - Winston Salem, NC

Dr. Anne White is a true artist when it comes to...

Dr. Anne White is a true artist when it comes to botox & juvaderm plus lip fillers! I'm almost 33 & I decided I needed a little pick me up, nothing crazy. I explained I wanted to look natural and that's exactly what she gave me. Juvaderm plus has made my ALREADY plump lips more full. I'll definitely be returning to Dr. Anne White! She explained everything thoroughly & gave me exactly what I was looking for!! I got 22 units of botox in my forehead and crows feet area (I had very minimal wrinkles to begin with, but plan on continuing botox treatment to maintain a youthful look and feel!) I'm extremely active and in excellent physical condition & now I feel my face reflects how I feel on the inside!! Thank you Dr. Anne White & staff (the staff is amazing there!) Can't wait to recommend them to all my friends!!

2 days after botox

My forehead and crows feet are smoother! This is 2 days from the dateam of my procedure! Love the results!

Juvederm plus lip fillers

This picture is 2 days after I had my juvederm plus lip fillers and I am in love! Other than some slight bruising (which has now completely gone away) I feel my lips have regained the fulness they had when I was in my 20s! I always had naturally full lips & I think Dr. Anne White did a fabulous job at giving me a natural look and I love the profile projection!
Dr. Anne White

Amazing! Dr. Anne White is a true professional! Her and her staff makes you feel so comfortable and they listen to what you want and they definitely know what they are doing!!