Microblading Eyebrows! - Winnipeg, MB

I had my eye brows microbladed at The First Glance...

I had my eye brows microbladed at The First Glance by Jackie. I am naturally blonde but normally have my hair a darker brown (right now its red) I'm constantly having to draw on my eye brows and can never get them quite right. I really wanted something that would be minimal work, especially for the summer when i will be sitting at my friends new pool :) I was unfortunately born with short brows with no tails :(
The entire experience was amazing!!

6 Week Treatment!

I had my second 6 week treatment yesterday and it was awesome! I noticed some of my strokes didnt stay but after Jackie went through and fixed them up i couldnt be happier with them!! Such a great atmosphire and with Jackie's get attation to detail i will be showing off my amazing brows this summer at the beach with NO MAKE UP ON THEM!! :)
Jackie Ruta

Jackie was so nice and comforting and made me feel at ease. She took her time to make sure i was in love with the shape and gave me all my options! She is a perfectionist like me :)