Filler for Mouth Smile Lines and Redensity for Tear Troughs - Winnipeg, MB

I felt that my lines around my mouth were getting...

I felt that my lines around my mouth were getting extremely deep when I was not smiling. Also my eyes looked very hollow so I filled in the under part of my eyes with redensity 1 syringe total for both eyes and had 1 syringe of Juviderm for my parenthesis lines around my mouth. It's been one week today and I wasn't sure I had seen a difference... But thank goodness the First Glance Aesthetic Clinic in Winnipeg took pictures! Wow what a difference. Picture on the left was the after (today) and the one on the right was my before. Please note I did not have any makeup on in the before picture, but I really can see a remarkable change! Both should last for approximately a year. I paid a total of $1000 for both procedures. Amanda did my eyes and Twyla did my mouth area. I only had one tiny pea sized bruise under my cheek and no one except me noticed. I'll also post that picture with the bruise that you have to look hard at to find. I'm a believer in fillers and Dysport ( I wrote about that about a month ago) and I will start saving for my yearly injections! 46 years old is not so bad after all!

Feeling so confident

Just one more photo- 1 week after fillers

8 days after fillers... Much better

Still a little bit of hollowness under the eyes but much better than the before shot! Nasolabial folds are much less deep... So I am happy!
Amanda and Twyla

Very gentle and they put numbing cream on me.