27 Year Old, No Children, 5' 11", 165 pounds - Winnipeg, MB

I'm starting out at a 32B. I have always been very...

I'm starting out at a 32B. I have always been very self conscious and unhappy with how small I am. I've been considering a BA since I was in high school.

I have had my consultation with Dr. Singh at the Western Surgery Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I was referred to him from a family friend who under went reconstructive surgery with him.

The ideal size I would like to end up with would be a full C cup to a small D cup. I tried on implants ranging from 300cc to 500cc. At the time the 500cc looked about the size I want to achieve however, doing more research since my consultation, I'm realizing that's probably way too big. I'm leaning towards the 425cc to 450cc range.

Dream boobs

These pictures are the look that I am wanting!

My before pictures

Here are my before pictures.

My before pics

Photos didn't upload in last post, sorry

Some before pics

95 days until my BA on September 12th. Here are a couple pictures of me now. I bought the bikini top to take before and after pictures for comparisons.

I need to book my second consultation for beginning of August. I want to try sizers on again but I'm leaning towards 450ccs at the moment.

My Boobie Guide

Jenny Eden Poe has an amazing site filed with tons of information when it comes to BAs. She suggested choosing a 'Boobie Guide'. A Boobie Guide is a woman who has your dream boobs.

My Boobie Guide is Dilya Diaz. Here are some photos of her. She is perfection. ????????????

Had my 2nd consultation today!

I originally wanted to go with 425cc or 450cc HP. I went back today to try sizers on again and finalize a size. The 450ccs were too wide for my bwd (12cm). The 425ccs looked too small.. We finally decided on the 465cc HP implants. I had my husband and my sister in law to help me out with this decision! Michele the RN said they're gonna go ahead and order them for me! I'm so excited!

She also said that she will be emailing me my pre op information very soon and that I will find out my surgery time the week before surgery.

I have to call and make a doctors appt to get my medical clearance for surgery!
49 days until my BA and I can't wait!

Pre Op Photos

12 days left until my surgery. Here are some pre op pics of my 32Bs in an unpadded sports bra.

I've decided to go with 465cc high profile gummy bear round implants.
Stats: 5'11", 165lbs, 27 years old, no kids

Post op pics

Surgery was September 12 2016. I am now almost 2 weeks post op.
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Singh was really nice and very informative. He went over all the details with my fiancé and I. We also met with the clinic manager Michele Sutherland who is the lady I would email or call with any questions or concerns.