Breast Augmentation. Winnipeg, MB

I had my breast argumentation this morning. I was...

I had my breast argumentation this morning. I was super excited and have always wanted bigger breasts since I've always been on the smaller side. I was recommended to Dr. Turner, by other family members that also got work done by him. I'm happy with my size, but a bit nervous about the gap. I'm hoping it will go away as time heals it. My first day was a lot better than I thought, I was sure I'd be in a lot more pain but I guess I have a higher pain tolerance than expected. I was told however the pain will worsen the second day, I got my T3s and antibiotics which I've been taking accordingly. Now I need to rest up.

I'll do my best to keep on updating my results.

Day 2 of Recovery

As informed the second day definitely was a lot worse. You can really feel the pain, just glad I got my T3's. Personally the hardest was trying to get out of bed, which requires me to pull myself up using chest muscles. Other than that I can still tolerate the pain.
Also I had emailed Dr. Turner asking about the gap, which had me kind of worried but he had reassured me that it will fix itself after 2-3 months after they drop. I'm so eager and impatient I can't wait for the final results :)
Oh, and another thing I forgot to mention is the details of my implants. I had gotten smooth round silicone gel "gummy bear" implants under the muscle. This is the reason why I'm in more pain and have a longer healing time, thank God for the T3's.

Day 3 of Recovery

I have been able to take a shower today since my surgery, and was able to take off the gauze and see how my breasts turned out. They are swollen high up in the armpit area, which is normal and will drop within several weeks. I believe they turned out quite nice otherwise. Pain was really bad this early morning but I took my antibiotics, 2 T3's and 2 Advil's which helped a lot. I feel asleep and woke up just before the afternoon feeling less pain. I've been eating normally without problem, same as yesterday. Only side effects I've had so far from the medication is drowsiness, dizziness, a bit of neck pain and a slight headache.

Day 4 of Recovery

So I'm still feeling the same, still in a bit of pain but it's tolerable and I'm doing alright. Finished my antibiotics I've been taking, yay! Now the only main concern is have is that I have not gone number 2 since the day before my surgery and have not been constipated at all, not yet.. I've been eating fine, felt a bit of nausea but it was alright shortly after. Had a mild headache and a bit of pain in my neck but I slept it off. Still the worst pain is getting up from bed but the pain doesn't last that long. I'm still taking my T3's and Advil's to help me out. Sleeping lots, getting plenty of rest. Also I started doing breast massages as instructed.

Day 5 of Recovery

Pain is subsiding, worst pain is in the morning still so I take 2 T3's and 2 Advil's which helps a lot. I also ended up buying suppositories to help me out haha.. and it worked well! And I just continued to take it easy and getting lots of rest.

Day 6 of Recovery

I'm finally able to do more things on my own without much pain. Such as pulling and pushing objects, doors, etc.. feeling a little more independent as everyday goes by. My breasts are still stiff but should go away with time. I continue with breast massages to help it as well. I'm being less reliant on my pain meds which I'm trying to wean off.
Everything else looks great otherwise.
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Turner was very professional and gets straight to the point. He knows what he's doing, and works to meet your needs. His staff is also great, they're all helpful and knowledgeable. I've seen his other work and entrusted him to do a fantastic job on my breasts, and he did. He answered all questions and concerns I had, and responds quickly to emails. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to preform my breast argumentation. Personally in my opinion he's an excellent plastic surgeon and I am very happy I chose him.