29, 3 Kids Finally Got my Tummy Tuck - Winnipeg, MB

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everybody, I'm 10 days post op and excited to...

Hi everybody, I'm 10 days post op and excited to finally being all healed up and show off my tummy. I had a few scares with lung blood clots etc but I hope it will all be worth it at the end. My stomach looks great so far. My family has been supportive and I can't wait to go back to work next Tuesday :)

Unsure feelings about swelling? :( 15 days post op

Hey ladies, sometimes I am happy with my results and sometimes I'm not sure about if it's still swelling or fat. Is that normal? I mean I'm sure I still have some swelling especially because I'm only 15 days post op but I'm afraid that it's gonna be fat :( I guess time will tell.

Forgotten belly button stitches :(

So apparently doc forgot to take stitches out :( going to see my doc tomorrow

Forgotten Belly button stitches

So apparently doc forgot to take stitches out :( going to see my doc tomorrow

Almost 2 months post op

Hello ladies, I'm almost 2 months port op and feeling pretty good. I can do anything now I could do before but feeling pretty swollen still! Fun fun!! Can't wait for my end results! Check out some of my new pics!
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon

Very happy with results. I was disappointed though that I couldn't get a hold of him when I really needed him after my fall. (The night of surgery) or even the next day.