16 Year Old Male RHINOPLASTY - Winnipeg, MB

I went into Dr. Murrays office near the middle of...

I went into Dr. Murrays office near the middle of my Grade 10 year in high school to look at the possibility of getting a rhinoplasty early in the summer. Dr. Murray was very good to deal with, he noticed and addressed all my concerns in the initial consultation and also, on our second consultation 1 week pre-op he pointed out the need for a septoplasty to be performed during the rhinoplasty free of charge without any hassle.

Michele is an extreme delight to work with, she is very kind and caring and she does her job PERFECTLY and helps the surgery centre run flawlessly. The receptionists are both very kind. My anesthesiologist was very knowledgeable and helped me go to sleep without any discomfort or nausea after the surgery. The nurses were also very nice in post-op care!
Dr. Murray came to assure me just upon my departure after my surgery that everything went well. I was prescribed painkillers but only needed them for a day after my surgery. The rest of the recovery was not painful, just uncomfortable as there is an annoying cast on your nose.

As you can see on my pre op pictures my nose was significantly crooked to the right and I had a dorsal hump, I also had the depressor muscle cut between my nose and upper lip to prevent a droopy nose while smiling. Along with helping me breath better, Dr murray completely fixed all of these aesthetic problems. I have had my cast off for one day and I am already so happy with my results with Dr.Murray. the results look very natural, he is truly an artist! He is very professional and knows exactly what he is doing. I am very grateful for him and his staff and would recommend him in a heartbeat!
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon