46 Year Old Fixing Her Brow - Winnipeg, MB

I finally decided to go look after the 11's and...

I finally decided to go look after the 11's and the lines in my forehead as they had been bothering me for a while! Decided on Dysport as they had it on special at the clinic I went to. It was a simple procedure and I really didn't feel anything. I believe I got a total of 49 units. Now 5 days later I can see that it is working so very well. My forehead has not been so smooth in years and I think my eyes feel more open too! I had no side effects at all, other than my forehead was a bit tender from the injections if I touched it for a couple of days! I have a follow up in 10 more days to see if I need a touch up. Twyla was such a great injector and offered me many answers to my questions. I will also be going back for restalyne filler in my tear troughs as I have lost some volume in my lower eye area. I totally am happy with the Dysport injected into my forehead! I feel so confident! Thx to The First Glance Aesthetic Clinic in Winnipeg Manitoba- Canada.

Day 8

I think my results are amazing! My forehead has not looked so relaxed in years. I totally recommend this procedure to increase your confidence and to help slow down the aging process! By the way I am wearing grey contacts today over my brown eyes. It really is still me! Lol

Day 13

Still impressed and I think that my forehead looks so smooth. Of course there are wrinkles but at least I am not adding more anymore! They are so relaxed now and the makeup is not accentuating them like before! Wish I would have done this right when I turned 40!

Touch up

Went back in as one eyebrow was moving much more than the other. I received 5 more units and was on my way! I now am so pleased with my forehead and it should save me from further wrinkling issues! I highly recommend Dysport!

Went yesterday for filler

Yesterday I went and had a syringe shared between my nasolabial lines of juviderme and 1 syringe of redensity shared into my tear troughs. Twyla did my nasolabial lines and Amanda did my tear troughs. I have just a tiny bruise just below my right cheek and other than that all is fine. Also, these procedures were fairly painless. They used numbing cream first. I go back in 5 days for a follow up. Here is me one day later. I think I can see a difference and this picture has no filter... It's all natural light.

I took Arnica to help avoid bruising

I think it did help with less bruising for the fillers. I began taking it 4 days before the fillers!
Twyla

Twyla was amazing and knowledgeable and extremely capable.