22 Year Old Rhinoplasty Procedure - Windsor, GB

I had my Rhinoplasty procedure done in early...

I had my Rhinoplasty procedure done in early December 2015 & I cannot recommend Dr Uppal and his lovely team enough. I am 9 weeks post op & every week I get happier with my healing, at first I was worried about my swelling, but the after Photos that were taken of me right after surgery really eased my mind. I had a bump removed and a deviated tip which has been straightened and reduced in size slightly, I still have some tip swelling and numbness, which will go down by my third month of healing. At first it may seem pricey but you really are getting what you pay for Dr Uppal is an artist and he knows how to achieve a beautiful and natural result, its not worth risking paying less and being unhappy, there are many people whom have opted for the cheaper options and they are not 100% pleased with the outcome and are considering second surgery. I cant explain how happy I am with my new nose Thank You Rajan Uppal and his team!
London Plastic Surgeon