Proud Owner of a Perfect Nose - Windsor, GB

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and I can already...

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and I can already tell I now have the perfect nose. Mr Uppal has been great at each consultation, being very personable, knowledgeable and answering all my queries and genuinely listening to what my perfect outcome would be.

On the day of the surgery the nursing staff at Windsor hospital put me at ease, apart from a little nausea from the anesthetic and a sore throat from the breathing tube, I felt no pain at all and needed no painkillers!

I went home on the same day (Friday) and was back to work (working from home for one week) on the Monday. Bruising and swelling has now gone 2 weeks after, and I can already see I have a perfectly formed nose.

The most uncomfortable I felt was through having to mouth breath for the first week, but after the splint came off I was back to breathing normally.

Thanks to Mr Uppal and the team for my new perfect nose! Very satisfied customer.
London Plastic Surgeon