BREAST REDUCTION & NOT HAPPY - Windsor, AU

Had breast reduction surgery with Mr Allan Kalus. ...

Had breast reduction surgery with Mr Allan Kalus. I made specific requests during my consultation re desired sizing as well as asking to address the breast tissue that extends under your arm. Was promised he would strive for a B cup and address this added fat area under the arm. Those with large breasts know what I mean when I say that extension of breast tissue going under your arm! Because I was so worried about my breasts not being small enough, I sent an email to the surgeon again to clarify my requests. I also discussed this further just before the surgery when he was marking me up. Well here I am 5 months after surgery. I was a DD/E cup and now I am still a DD cup. The area under my arms was not addressed making my cup size far bigger than it should be. I have no sensation in my left nipple and part of my left breast, also part of my right breasts is numb.
I have addressed this issue with Mr Kalus and he sent me a patronising letter stating that I completed an informed consent form to say the end result may not be as I wanted. What a smarty pants!!! He said he could not reduce my breast size too small in order to keep the nipple viable. (Which it isn't now anyway). Has offered to correct the side area with liposuction, but I do not want to have surgery again. Isn't this the point of having it done right in the first place. Has anyone else ever heard of this? My emotional/psychological state is far worse than before the surgery. I thought having the surgery would be the end of my worries and pain, but now I am worse off and over $10,000 out of pocket. When I went to buy new bras and couldn't get any to fit properly because of the shape of my new breasts, I broke down and cried in the fitting rooms.
All I can say is BEWARE!!!! Quick to take your money, promise you to meet your requests and then not deliver, and now afterwards doesn't really care. Perhaps this public review, may make him sit up and listen.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Originally was very nice and agreed to meet my sizing requirements as best as he could, understanding the emotional, physiological and physical aspects of having large breasts. Always said yes, yest to whatever you asked, therefore making you initially feel comfortable and in safe hands. Now the end result is poor, he doesn't want to know about it, is dismissive, patronising and disrespectful.