58 Years Old and Looking for Immediate Results for Thin Lips - Winchester, GB

Going out dancing socially several times a week, I...

Going out dancing socially several times a week, I like to look my best. Clothes can cover up the bits I'd rather not see, but your face is always on show. Having my naturally thin lips filled gives me confidence to go out and meet new people. The effect is subtle enough not to draw unwanted attention or stares - people just remark that my face is looking fresh although they don't (usually!) pinpoint the actual change.Dr Aarti gives me exactly the results I want and I couldn't recommend her more highly.
Southampton Physician

In my opinion, Dr Aarti gives me absolutely everything I am looking for. She has a professional but friendly manner & puts me at ease, discusses pain relief (I am a real scaredy cat when it comes to needles!) and most importantly we discuss the final effect I am looking for and which products she would recommend to produce that look. She also tells me about any other procedures that she could offer and their advantages to my personal situation. Overall I cannot recommend Dr Aarti too highly.