Correcting.....well, Everything! - Winchester, GB

Ok, so really am q nervous to post my before pics...

Ok, so really am q nervous to post my before pics as the Clincheck Starting point absolutely horrifies me - I can't look like that, surely? Wow.

Got the aligners today, first of 54 (I know, I KNOW!). My ortho added about 20 stages after I said I wanted to use Invisalign.

Hasn't been so bad so far, a small lisp which I am hoping won't last long, and my teeth feel itchy on the inside, it's weird! But glad I've made the decision to sort these bad boys out.

Will update horrendous "before" photos when I'm feeling a bit braver, as hopefully will be able to look back on them and laugh (one hopes!).

Day 3 - ouch!

Day 1 was fine, day 2 my teeth hurt, now on day 3 and my tongue is all cut up and mouth is sore. It has to be uphill from here, right? ????

Day 5 - getting better

Finally getting the hang of it now! Tongue still a bit sore but putting Anbesol on it and feel like I am #winning at Invisalign now. Bring on the extraction in 3 weeks - eek!

Extractions done, just getting motoring with Acceledent

So, since the last update I've had the bottom extraction. After years of being too scared to even go to the dentist I'd really built it up in my mind, but it was completely painless! So glad I've gone through with all this now.......although I did have a slight wobble when realising if my teeth don't move I've had a perfectly good tooth taken out for nothing. I'm sure it'll be fine though right.....right? Nobody has noticed the gap though as with it painted over on the tray it's not visible at all. The gal also becomes so small as to not even need to be painted in by tray 12, happy days!

I also got Acceledent from my orthodontist today, used it tonight for the first time with tray 6. It's so gentle that I barely notice it doing anything, but with over 50 trays am looking forward to speeding this up a bit. It was saliva city the first use (disgusting, sorry!), but told it gets less flobby!

Seriously, if anyone is undecided I cannot recommend it enough. I am halfway there after about 7 months (with Acceledent). I can say that apart from a couple of trays that were a bit rough around the edges, it's been a very mildly inconvenient yet painless process. My teeth are so straight, the top ones just need to "come in" now as they are still sticking out at the front. But it's all been planned this way and the simulation they give you at the start of the tray by tray action keeps me motivated!
Dr Graham Gardner

Amazing. Really. Very professional and his staff have been so lovely. I know that's a cliche but they really are very good!