69 Years and Keen to Retain a Youthful Face - Winchester, GB

Have noticed increased sagging jawline and jowls...

Have noticed increased sagging jawline and jowls with age. Dr Aarti has already given me cheek fillers to enhance that area but this did not lift the jawline, so she suggested thread-lifting to help with this.
I was a little apprehensive at first, but Dr Aarti's approach instills confidence, she has much experience in her field of facial aesthetics and I was put at ease immediately the procedure started.
I have been contemplating the more dramatic step of cosmetic surgery for some time, but am reluctant to tread this path yet and would rather pursue facial aesthetics first as a more natural approach to ageing.

Before and after photos

You can see how much firmer and more defined the jawline is from these before and after photos

Before thread lift

Southampton Physician

Dr Aarti is the most delightful, friendly and efficient practitioner anyone could wish for. She is extremely careful and thoughtful with her procedures [this is my second], taking time to ensure there is sufficient anesthetic and numbing before treatment with plenty of time for it all to take effect. During the procedure she constantly asked if I was ok and not feeling any discomfort or pain and stopped immediately any discomfort was felt. With this thread-lift procedure she attempted to 'balance' my face as one side appears more 'downward' than the other, this involved putting in more 'branches' of the thread on one side. I have total confidence in her and would thoroughtly and unhesitatingly recommend her to anyone is contemplating facial aesthetics. In my view she is extremely professional.