Upper Eyelid Surgery

Under the direction of my ophthalmologist I was...

Under the direction of my ophthalmologist I was given a test that showed that my field of view was decreased due to the drooping of my upper eyelids. The ophthalmologist highly recommended Dr. Ricciardelli of Summit Plastic Surgery of Wilmington , NC to perform upper eyelid surgery. The Ophthalmologist even stated that when the time came that she needed eyelid surgery she would have the procedure done by Dr. Ricciardelli. His entire staff was welcoming, extremely professional and highly efficient. Dr. Ricciardelli and his team that worked with me were very concerned about my medical well being , encouraging me to be extremely careful with post-op care to avoid any infection or complications. Interestingly a close friend of mine had the same surgery performed at a highly rated Ophthalmology Hospital in Raleigh, NC. She was not give the directions for post-op care as I had, nothing about using special drops or using only new eye make-up . And she had to return for the surgery to be done again as not enough of the upper eyelid had been removed to give her a full field of view. I was extremely pleased with the treatment I received while under the care of Dr.Ricciardelli that five years later, in 2015, I decided to have a facelift and knew Dr. Ricciardelli was the doctor I would want and trusted to perform the surgery.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon