Sculpsure Review - Wilmington, NC

I was very pleased with the service and knowledge...

I was very pleased with the service and knowledge I received from staff member, Shena, she is great. The procedure itself was easy, basically painless, and quick. I just had my second treatment done on my outer thighs so we'll see how that goes in about 7 weeks. My first treatment was on my banana roll and although I didn't achieve the results i was expecting or hoping for I did see some improvement. I think the only draw back might be that more than likely you may need more than one treatment and can than run into cost issues. Everyone's body is different and everyone will respond differently but for me I wasn't pleased with just 1 treatment so Im trying one more time. Shena was very accomodating to my schedule and was more than willing to meet me after hours to do the procedure since my hours are the same as the office hours......that means alot to us people who have to work for a living. LOL! Overall, the facility is great, the people were great, and the procedure is easy with no down time.............sounds like a win, win!
Wilmington Family Physician