39 Year Old. Upper and Lower Abs - Wilmington, NC

Had upper and lower abs done. Each take about 25...

Had upper and lower abs done. Each take about 25 min. I have no results to show just yet, just had procedure today!! I will keep updating tho! With the lower abs, I had 4 plates placed across, it was a fluctuation of cool and hot, at one point it felt like cramps then early on contractions, slight stinging, etc. With the upper abs, same as lower, 4 plates across. The two outer plates were a bit more intense than the 2 inside so, Shena was able to turn the intensity down a bit for those ( still receiving the same benefit). After the procedure my stomach was cold to the touch and felt no pain at all. I was able to go exercise directly after with no pain. Was told I may feel like I've done a bunch of sit ups in the next couple days, no problems with that :)! I'm so happy and excited to see my results! This also gives me more of an incentive to keep on my workout schedule and healthier eating habits!

First day before procedure photos

These are a few before pics I took before sculpture procedure. Update.... I had procedure around 10am. That same day around 1pm, felt like u was having muscle contractions. Was not unbearable, but a bit uncomfortable. Stomach was pillowy feeling also. I was prepared as Shena gave me the rundown of what to possibly expect. :))
Wilmington Family Physician

I had my appt today at Biosymmetry, Wilmington, NC. ! I have to say that Shena was amazing, she explained everything, answering my questions sometimes the same ones 10 times! Lol, She also sat with me thru the whole process and talked, checked in with me, basically made me as comfortable as she could, thank you for that!!