I Looked Fine, but Didn't Listen to What Another Professional Told Me NOT to Do! Wilmington, NC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had my tear troughs filled with Juvederm, and it...

I had my tear troughs filled with Juvederm, and it has been a disaster. It has been 4 and a half years and it is still there! This stuff put in the wrong area will never go away. It has really changed the way I feel about myself and I hate it. I wish I'd listened when another injector/nurse told me I did not need it. I regret it everyday. I am going to finally go to an occuloplastic doctor to see if there is anything we can do to get back to normal. I wish I'd left myself alone because I was much prettier as I was.

Tear Troughs still look like crap after Juvederm Ultra and inept injector

Well, here I am 5 and a half years later with awful tear troughs with Juvederm that will NEVER see to dissipate! This stuff, when injected wrong and actually with the wrong filler is a disaster. Thanks Stephanie at Wilmington Plastic Surgery! You ruined my eyes for probably ever. I suggest folks be happy with their tear troughs, and realize how beautiful they are. If you decide you need something done, talk with many people who've had it and many doctors and wait awhile before making that final decision.
Stephanie at Wilmington Plastic Surgery, Wilmington, NC

She did some new tear trough procedure with the Juvederm she was not familiar with evidently. She did it once for me and it was great and went away in one year, so I trusted her. This last time I could tell she was doing something differently. I wish I had stopped her. She had told me for a year that when we did it again she would do it the same way, which was good. Well, she LIED. I will never forget her, and not in a good way.