Dr. Edward Ricciardelli, The BEST in Town!!!

Like most of us, I generally do not write reviews...

Like most of us, I generally do not write reviews unless I have a negative experience. THIS TIME, I felt compelled to share a most positive experience with anyone thinking of having Plastic Surgery. As recently as last week I had surgery on both eyelids and brows. I had diminished visual peripheral vision and sagging old looking eyes. Dr. Ricciardelli was wonderful in changing that! I had surgery and in less than a week see so very much better and, in my opinion, am beginning to see years fade away!!. I would highly recommend both the procedure and Dr. Ricciardelli of Summit Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. I had very little down time, I had no pain after the procedure and had clear and easy aftercare instructions from the doctor.
I must admit, I avoided moving forward with the procedure but now realize I just wasted time looking and feeling better! Thank you Dr. Ricciardelli! You are the BEST!!
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ricciardelli is professional and highly experienced! His manner and explanation of the procedure was clear and reassuring. He told me exactly what to expect and how to follow up with aftercare. He took the time to answer specific questions I had about the procedure and when I did a follow up visit a week later. I have such good experiences this time and in the past on the dermatology side of Dr. Ricciardelli's practice. I would highly recommend both Dr. and the procedure to someone looking for GREAT results!