68 Year Old Female - Wilmington, NC

Droopy eyelids resulted in limiting my peripheral...

Droopy eyelids resulted in limiting my peripheral vision and causing my eyes to be constantly tired. This also caused my eyes to be puffy and old looking. I was interested into correcting this problem and researched eyelid surgery and plastic surgeons via the internet and word of mouth. A friend, who is a nurse, also recommended Dr. Edward Ricciardelli from Summit Plastic Surgery in North Carolina.
I was very nervous about getting eyelid surgery. I cannot state strongly enough that "there was NO pain" involved. Everyone involved in my care couldn't have been more caring about my anxiety and took their time to answer questions and made me comfortable. The surgery lasted approx. 20 minutes. Again, I never experienced pain. I followed Dr. Ricciardelli's suggestion to apply ice for two days and to sleep elevated.
My swelling was so much less than I expected as was the slight bruising. I love the results of my surgery, and I am so sorry that I did not have this procedure done sooner. I have never placed my personal opinions on the internet before, but I want to help anyone who is also anxious about eyelid surgery. Of course, I was so very confident in what I had researched about Dr. Ricciardelli. Not only was he so caring and patient and took time to listen to answer my many questions, but he is an excellent plastic surgeon..........Thank you so very much Dr. Ricciardelli.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

I wish I could give more than a 5 star rating for Dr. Ricciardelli.