The Best Surgery Ever!!

At the age of 51 I finally got the courage to have...

At the age of 51 I finally got the courage to have a breast reduction and reconstruction. As a developing teen my bra size was a double DD headed upward into larger sizes as I aged. My entire life I was self-conscious and embarrassed by my large breasts. Clothing never fit - exercise was always difficult - and my self-image was poor. Dr. Ricciardelli and his staff were outstanding. The knowledge and expertise Dr. R possessed was obvious immediately and I was quickly put at ease. It is not a minor surgery - although not as painful as I thought it would be. My complete recovery - no soreness at all - was 3 months. I was up and moving in a couple of days. Today my breasts still amaze me. They are firm and perky for the first time in the last 20ty years. I can buy button down shirts, jog with a regular sports bra, feel attractive and not a freak. My husband is extremely happy! It has been five years since the surgery and I am still so happy and grateful I got up the courage have this done! Best Surgery Ever!
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ricciardelli is very knowledgeable, professional, on-time, and personable. His staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. Highly recommend.