Finally Happy with my Breasts! - Wilmington, NC

Dr. Morgan performed my breast revision surgery...

Dr. Morgan performed my breast revision surgery and I couldn't be happier! He is so smart knows what he is doing and he makes sure you know what he is doing. (which I consider important since I have researched this a lot). I am completely blown away by Dr. Morgan's ability and would do the surgery all over again because it was so easy and I am so satisfied! He placed my implants under the muscle and used the style implant that I wanted. Dr. Morgan listens to what his patients wants and makes sure that they are 100% satisfied. His nurse, Robin, is just a knowledgeable and helpful.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Morgan! He performed my breast reconstruction surgery. He made me feel so comfortable and made sure he knew every concern I had because he wanted us to be on the same page. Dr. Morgan is incredibly smart and makes sure his work is no less than perfect. I would do the surgery five times again with Dr. Morgan because he made it such a breeze and I finally got the results I wanted! His nurse, Robin, is the sweetest and also very smart. I am 110% happy.