Love the Skin Im in #now - Wilmington, DE

After two children I struggled to get the lower...

After two children I struggled to get the lower bellyfat to go away and it was destroying my confidence. This was the best money ive spent on myself in a very kong time. Dr Lonergan told me exactly what he was going to be able to do, and he did it! I was worried abiut scaring, but its below the panty line and I no longer even notice it. My confidence levels went thru the roof, I look greatb in fitted shirts and my jeans are smaller because I dont have to accommodate the extra belly fat. My husband never complained abiut my size but he loves the boost in confidence and the new wardrobe. If im happy hes happy and im happy!! The staff was extremely comforting in what I originally felt was an embarrassing situation. Since my surgery ive not only referred many friends who have taken advantage of different procedures but always in search for the fountain of youth, I have had a few minor procedures and am thrilled with all of them. Affordable, with amazing results! I couldn't be happier!!
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Friendly, profesional and honest. He told me exactly what to expect and in was not at all disappointed. He was available for my post surgery questions and so was his staff.