Sculptra to Slowly Grow Young - Wilmington, DE

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I love Dr. Lonergan! He is very professional and...

I love Dr. Lonergan! He is very professional and only does a procedure you truly need. He is kind and gentle! He made my experience very pleasant. Fantastic results! Thanks to him and his amazing staff! He spends time carefully explaining your procedure and makes every effort to accommodate you plus offers amazing specials. Mine was touch up from couple years ago and it was one vial.
18 Sep 2017

Thank you so much for your amazing compliments! We try to give the best care possible to each and every one of our outstanding patients and want you to trust us with all of your beauty needs. Thank you for trusting us.

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic bedside manner and such an amazing doctor! He truly cares and never suggests things not needed. Highly recommend!

18 Sep 2017