Mommy Makeover: Mini TT and Breast Lift with Implants! - Wilmington, DE

Because I am having a c-section hernia repair for...

Because I am having a c-section hernia repair for the second time, I decided to take care of other issues while I am on the operating table!! :) I am an older mommy! 54!! :)
I'm having a hernia repair with my surgeon and then my plastic surgeon is going to close the lower abdominal opening with a mini tummy tuck and minimize the scar. Then breast lift, lollipop, and high profile silicone implants 325cc! (I think!?!) The hardest part is picking implants and sizes. I lost quite a lot of body fat and my breasts at the same time! :( droopy and flat. I pray 325cc high profile will give me FULL rounded breasts. But still not sure!

18 more days

Well I have been trying to prepare for surgery a little bit each day. Yesterday I got my ekg. And today I will go for my blood work. I have purchased bras with a front zipper too. I bought just 3 because I am not sure what size I will need. Going to begin to get my room downstairs ready and set up the spare bedroom. After surgery I can't do stairs so I will be on the main level of the house.

Countdown to surgery

So excited to get my surgical pre-op exam from both surgeons! :)
SO many thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences? it has helped me tremendously. I was SO VERY NERVOUS until yesterday. Now the path is clear and concise. Based on measurements, I am having a breast lift with 330cc Natrelle silicone moderate profile implants. FINALLY I have made a decision! The implant sizers and my rice tests helps much! The doctor said I might need another lower incision because I have quite a bit of skin to be removed. I am thrilled to know that he estimated that I will be about a D cup. After weight training and losing 30pounds, I missed my beautiful breasts. Now I have the rest of me slim and my breasts back!

Surgery this morning! ! 12/29/15

So thrilled with Dr Changs work. Pretty swollen right now! Stayang overnight at the hospital and leave tomorrow morning. Pain exits in lower abdomen and breasts....but able to cope thanks to pain medication

Post Surgery Delight!

Well it's my 3rd day and I could not be happier!! Swelling has gone down quite a bit, pain is under control, and I am THRILLED WITH RESULTS?

Flat tummy full breasts!

Post op day 5

Tried going without pain meds today!

New bras! The challenge! !

It's not easy figurING out sizes and fit!?! 36-38d! Scars and swelling greatly reduced. Walked 3 miles on treadmill yesterday ? Gosh I feelove so much better! Drs said it was okay. Used to training 3 times a day...so I needed this!

2 weeks post op

Scar therapy! Silicone gel to incision sights. Dr Chang delighted with progess! As am I! Love his work! Allowed to walk on treadmill but need to ensure that the breasts are not moving around.

Post op 2 weeks

Post op 330cc silicone implants breast lift and mini tt closure for hernia repair

New bras sizing

So finally went to Victoria Secret to get new sizing. I can't wear anything yet, Dr still wants sports bra with zipper, no underwire! But my size now is
32DDD in regular bras and 34DD in sports bras. The sports bras run small.

4 weeks :-)

I am so thrilled with how everything looks! Scars have become pale pink, pain is down to just some sporadic tingling here and there, and breasts have started to drop and fluff. Right is a tad higher than the left but I think it is because I am right handed and use those muscles more
Dr Lawrence Chang

Dr Lawrence Chang is an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon and came highly recommended to me by other physicians. Dr Chang and his staff have been amazing since day 1!! From coordinating with my other surgeon, to making multiple appointments for me to try on different sizes, ask questions and basically get comfortable with the surgeries and my decsions. Pre-op doctors appointment was great with meds, prescriptions, what to expect, and how to prepare for at home recovery. I am very Blessed to have Dr Chang as my doctor. ❤