Restylane for Cheeks and Lips - Wilmette, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Eva was so fantastic and my experience with Images...

But OMG. I could have hugged and kissed Eva! She was thorough and thoughtful with my assessment. Pointed out the areas that she wanted to address and we discussed the astethic desired to fill my concaved cheeks and make my lips fuller and pouty.
I advised her that I have had vasovagal issues previously and pass out. She took time to get me numb with cream, got me a bottle water and an ice pack to apply. During the injections I did a lot of deep calm focused breahing and she did the rest. I was fine.
She said that she was concerned about bruising and swelling and therefore advised me to ice it for the next 24 hours. I also slept propped up slightly. Also no working out for 24-48 hours after.

The next day she texted me to check on how I was doing which was Sunday mother's day and I felt that she really cares about clients' outcomes to do that. I have never had such a wonderful experience with fillers and a med spa. I will be a returning customer!

Update

Everything looks great! I just went for my follow-up appointment and no issues whatsoever. I can go for 6-9 months before another syringe.
Images Med Spa

Eva was so fantastic and my experience with Images med spa has been top notch! The place is nice and clean and modern, the staff is friendly and accommodating. I could have hugged and kissed Eva! She was thorough and thoughtful with my assessment. Eva texted me next day to check up on how I was doing. It was Sunday mother's day and I felt that she really cares about clients' outcomes to do that. I have never had such a wonderful experience with fillers and a med spa. I will be a returning customer!