33 Yrs Old, 4 Kids. Cool Sculpting on Entire Abdomen - Williamsville, NY

I had coolsculpting done on March 30th 2017. I...

I had coolsculpting done on March 30th 2017. I have a really flabby stomach after having my 4th child and it's not going away as quick as I'd like it too so I decided to have the treatment done. I work out with a trainer 5 days a week and still am not getting the desired results. I hope this works for me and I finally get rid of that "baby belly". I had two large applicators done on the lower portion of my stomach and two small applicators on the top. They were all done on the same day. Right now I don't have my before picture with me but I plan on updating that as soon as I get it back from the office at my 30 day checkup. The procedure itself was uncomfortable but after about 5 minutes in my stomach went numb and it was easier to deal with until they took off the applicator but overall the pain wasn't too bad to manage and I felt ok that night with just slight swelling and pain that night.

Day 2 and 3 after the produce I looked like I was 4 months pregnant because the swelling was so bad, that did subside by day 4.

Day 5 and on I've had a lot of really bad pains in my stomach to the point I can't sleep at night. I called in to the doctor and they prescribed me Gabapentin for the nerve pain..... it's not taking my pain away. I'm not sure what else I can do for the pain because it's pretty constant. I really hope I see results after going through all this, I just want to get back to normal and be pain free again. Every day I'm hoping this nerve pain will end, I did not expect the pain after this to be this intense.

I will be updating my progress and I will post my before pic as soon I get that from the office. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this was worth the pain I'm going through right now. Right now my current thoughts are, I should have just have just worked out harder???

Day 13-19

Just a quick update....The nerve pain I was experiencing got SO much better on day 13 and just got better from there. I was still sore but that was totally bearable compared to the nerve pain. I'm almost completely pain free now at day 19 with very little tenderness. I go for my 30 day check up next week and I'll be posting a progress pic!

30 day update

I see some improvement already, it's getting a little better all over so I'm excited to see the 60 day mark.
Lipospa