Breast Cancer is NOT Stopping Me

After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I...

After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I researched as to what plastic surgeon was the best! I spoke to many women in the area and by far Dr. Raymond Schultz's name kept coming up! I made an appointment with him, and oh by the way they got me in very quick and his staff in the office and the nurses made me feel comfortable from the beginning. I met with Dr. Schultz and he clearly and professionally explained my procedure to me. Three weeks later I underwent a double mastectomy and had spacers put in. Dr. Schultz filled the expanders during weekly appointments where he continued to communicate my progress with me. I had the exchange, nipples built and am over a year out of this experience cancer free. I believe that Dr. Schultz's continued treatment has not only made me feel like a human being again but DAMN......... I look good!!! He not only treated my medical condition but he and his staff always make me feel like I am part of their office family. I will complete my reconstruction and be happy to post pictures when done. I listened to what Dr. Schultz suggested and am virtually scar free. Not only would I recommend him medically and surgically but I would also recommend him for his ability to truly care for his patients.
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raymond Schultz is very professional and communicated all the steps of my procedure along the way. I always knew what was coming next medically and had a clear idea of what to expect. What I appreciated the most, was that I never felt rushed and all my questions, and there were a lot, were always answered thoroughly. I would highly recommend him for any surgical procedure that you need. His staff was always available to answer questions when I had them and they did this professionally. It is without a shadow of a doubt that I not only recommend Dr. Raymond Schultz to perform your reconstruction it is with great pleasure I do this.