31 Yo, No Kids, 5'4.5", 140 Lbs, 275cc Mentor High Profile - Williamsville, NY

I've never posted anything yet, but figured I...

I've never posted anything yet, but figured I would. I also have some
insomnia, maybe from the hydrocodons or from anesthesia? Feel free to contact me about any of my experiences.

I am on day 1 post op. Today was such a terrifying day, but here I am! Surprisingly, the pain is not as much as I expected! The surgery went fast and I don't remember it, so that's amazing. However, upon waking up I instantly felt nauseous, but didn't throw up. After I got home I immediately took a 1 hour nap and felt better.

My goal was to look a little bigger and fuller, but not noticeable. I gained like 10 lbs over the past few years and feel bigger boobs would make me love my body more. So far I think I've achieved that. I'm curious to see what drop and fluff really means.

I had my friend over today. She noticed immediately, but we've discussed it a lot. She went for a consult, but never followed through. She was amazed that I was up walking around, heating up meals, and going to the bathroom independently, all with minimal pain. Getting up is a little tricky, but tolerable.

Note: I am unsure of the true cost of this procedure. My health insurance covers all, but the initial consult. They even cover some of that consult and it only cost me $25. I also spent $10 on my own zipper sports bra. The procedure, anesthesia, and post op visits are all paid through insurance. Lucky me!

Please let me know what you all think. Do you notice a difference? I do.

Two days in

Hey ladies. Feeling pretty good, just sore and so tight.

I was able to take a shower today and take my padding off. I'm happy to have some projection now without push-up!

Hoping things will settle in soon. I'm ready for them to feel natural.

One Week Later

Today marks my one week! Finally, my boobs are starting to feel like mine. However, I still feel tingly and tight.

I bought my first real bra today, 34C (It was only $5!). I've never been close to a C cup in my life!!! I'm also measuring a 36B as well. I'm definitely happy with the size! I feel like they look natural for my body type.

First Gym Day

I had my first post appointment yesterday and he said everything looks great and he cleared me to go to the gym today, just no chest workouts. I couldn't do much that didn't exert chest muscles, but stretched and rode a bike for awhile.
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rigan is very professional. He's not super empathetic, but is very straight forward and honest. He has done so many of these that it's probably second nature by now. He came highly recommended by others and even my gynocologist!