27 Yrs Old with 2 Young Kids Breast Implants and Lift - Nashville, TN

Music City Plastic Surgery was absolutely amazing!...

Music City Plastic Surgery was absolutely amazing! I was very nervous about having cosmetic surgery since it wasn't a necessity. Amy and Lindsey made me feel so comfortable the second I walked through the door. I was guided through the entire process and given adequate information. Dr. Burgdorf worked around my schedule for the best surgery date. I wasn't sure exactly what size to get but he took the time to help me decide and made sure it would look natural, comfortable and most important make me happy! I am EXTREMELY happy with the results and would absolutely reccomend him to any and everyone! I had many questions pop up prior to my surgery and Amy was always willing and able to answer them when I called. I feel so confident and sexy now! Thank you so much Dr. Burgdorf!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

If I could pick a place to have surgery it would be Williamson Medical Center. I had both of my babies there and it's by far the best hospital/surgery center in Nashville!