Too Short and WAY TOO Big - Williamsburg, VA

I am 5'3" and I had a size G breasts. I had a very...

I am 5'3" and I had a size G breasts. I had a very low quality of life. I couldn't breathe well at all, my back and neck constantly hurt. I couldn't even play outside with my kids. I decided to have the surgery after my doctor recommended it. After my surgery, I did not even need to have one single pain pill. Aside from the expected soreness and mild discomfort, I did just fine. My surgery was 2 days before Christmas, and Christmas morning I was sitting on the couch with everyone I love celebrating with a smile on my face. I am so thankful I had the surgery, and I know it will do nothing but benefit me from here on out.
Newport News Plastic Surgeon

From the first moment I met Dr. Z, I was at ease. He jumped right in and joked with me to make me comfortable. I was, after all, sitting there in front of him topless with my husband about 3 feet away. He explained the procedure in detail, and let me know I was a good candidate. Every single person at the PSCHR was top notch, from the admin to Dr. Z himself. He has never made me feel like a patient, but like a friend. When I saw him the morning of surgery, we put me at ease (again), and I was never afraid or nervous. At all my follow ups, he asked questions and gave advice. His bedside manner is one to be commended for sure. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Zwicklbauer and the staff at PSCHR to anyone. Thank you so very much for making the experience as pleasant as it could be!