49 Yrs Old Had Lower Face Done Now Time for Forehead and Tummy - Williamsburg, VA

Well started inFeb with face lift, forehead was to...

Well started inFeb with face lift, forehead was to high to dog row lift with other surgery, after long talks with PS we decided plan be forehead lift with bringing hair line down to appropriate place to start. I also needed tummy muscles tightened so we decided to do all these things with my scheduled left carpal surgery. Day 1 shows forehead before lower face and blephs done. Only pic I had they showed true forehead lines.

7 days post op

Well this is definitely no cake walk.. Out of everything. This is alittle painful. Biggest pain is not being able to do anything .. My back is in pain due to bent over stance of abdomen, but.... There's pain with gain. It's looking awesome!!! Few more days .. Be back to new. Drains biggest issue I think , there always in way lol

Day 8

Still very sore, back hurts from being in compromised position. Incision looks great, just had allergic reaction to something. Itching like crazy little bumps , but need def to rest. Eat good. Take meds!!! Ice bruising. I'm heat packing my upper back. All good. Just hard to get around.... Take ur time. No need to rip stitching, and keep track of all meds, and drainage amounts!! That's the biggest bother is that drain tube! It pulls and gets in way of everything!! I had one pulled by my dog jumping up getting caught in line. Ughhhh it was on day 4. I have medical background so I called doc. And I pulled it. But try to avoid this at all cost.... I knew better. I was only alone for 1 hour and did a dumb thing. And paid for it. So learn from my mistakes. Lol. Will have new pics and update in am . Face is perfect. Exactley what I wanted. My carpal tunnel hand perfect. So I'm not to bad. Just active person so very hard to be down. Lol.

Ok... Moving great. ...feel great. Only pain in butt literally is the drain tube. It's pulls.. It's in way of everything... Past my allergic reaction. Felt great today. Cutting down on pain meds... But .. Felling better. Take pics later of incision. Not half as angry. The allergic reaction is what made it all look yucky... But def got nice bruising from Lippo. But that's par for course... It's all the process.. But u need help for sure to start.. Just getting up from recliner not to pull incision...

13 day

Getting better... No sleep last night... Tube rubbed garmet , sore couldn't get comfy. Anyway. That's how it goes. Pics from face and tummy today. I even bruised from the 10 days of shots. Ughhhh. But all will be worth it. So I'm not complaining. Lol

Day 15

Tubes gone.... ????????????Doing awesome.... hand ( carpal) painless!!!!! Yay!!! Tummy tuck. Itchy .. still. Abs tight. Looks awesome!!!! Face unreal. Hardly can tell that was touched in a good way lol. Do it if your having doubts...!!!! I also did a few fat injections in face. .. love it ????????

Carpal and lippo pics

Tummy tuck

I believe the biggest issue I had, was tubes in way, and of course you are sore, but so short lived. Go for it , just have help lined up, it looks amazing. Will take new pics tomm!!
John M Pitman III

Little or no true discomfort, tummy is very tight, back hurts from walking tilted. Day 2 and 3 worst, but doing great,heading to visit PS second post op, weather has not helped at all, really Hurricane, geez..... Haven't lost power, thank god!!! Big thing is to stay on top of pain meds!!! Take every 4 hours on schedule. Don't let pain get you , harder to get rid of it, learned this, big time, just keep meds onboard until, really feeling good and it makes huge difference... More pics after visit