33yrs Old, 13yr Old 350cc Saline Under Muscle - Wilkes Barre, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

When I was 19 I competed in Bikini Contests and...

When I was 19 I competed in Bikini Contests and Figure competitions, was also an exotic dancer. I went from at 34b to a 34c at age 19. After 2 years I was completely done with them! No complications but simply made my periods miserable, and running impossible 1 week a month. By the time I was 24 I was a 34DD. I became a fitness instructor and an avid runner, I also teach Pilates and Yoga. I noticed serious rippling on the sides of my breasts due to low body fat. It seemed like the bags were no longer full. I joined this site and thanks to the brave women who have shared their stories I booked a consultation and got them out as soon as I could! If I would have known it would be this easy I would have done this 10 years ago! I had a very thin and soft capsule... barely had a capsule at all. I did not need anesthesia or capsule removal... I was numbed and given valium. I felt no pain except for the numbing needle. When the first implant came out it was instant awesomeness. I was in and out of the office in 2 hours, my surgery only took 20 min.

1 week anniversary of breast implant removal

1 week after surgery I'm not only back teaching Pilates and yoga...I'm running, lifting and just feeling so awesome with nothing under my pectoral muscles. I expected the result to be much worse, I'm so happy with 1 weeks progress. The possibilities of things I'll be able to do know is so exciting!

SO HAPPY! One month and 4 days post explant

I'm so happy with my results and I was totally willing to accept whatever I was left with... I knew it would take time for things to go back to normal. I can't imagine living and functioning with implants... I was so scared to accept my original chest, how immature was I when I got these bags put in!!! 19 years old life consisted of going to the club and wearing awesome outfits to dance all night in lol. Now I look back at my chest pre explant and it looks disgusting to me... my surgeon showed me my before pics at my post op last week and I was afraid I would miss them...instead I was just so glad they were gone!
Scranton Plastic Surgeon

Awesome, honest, and respected my decision. Did not try to convince me to change my mind, and was just a joy to interact with. So glad I found him!