33yrs Old, 13yr Old 350cc Saline Under Muscle - Wilkes Barre, PA

When I was 19 I competed in Bikini Contests and...

When I was 19 I competed in Bikini Contests and Figure competitions, was also an exotic dancer. I went from at 34b to a 34c at age 19. After 2 years I was completely done with them! No complications but simply made my periods miserable, and running impossible 1 week a month. By the time I was 24 I was a 34DD. I became a fitness instructor and an avid runner, I also teach Pilates and Yoga. I noticed serious rippling on the sides of my breasts due to low body fat. It seemed like the bags were no longer full. I joined this site and thanks to the brave women who have shared their stories I booked a consultation and got them out as soon as I could! If I would have known it would be this easy I would have done this 10 years ago! I had a very thin and soft capsule... barely had a capsule at all. I did not need anesthesia or capsule removal... I was numbed and given valium. I felt no pain except for the numbing needle. When the first implant came out it was instant awesomeness. I was in and out of the office in 2 hours, my surgery only took 20 min.

1 week anniversary of breast implant removal

1 week after surgery I'm not only back teaching Pilates and yoga...I'm running, lifting and just feeling so awesome with nothing under my pectoral muscles. I expected the result to be much worse, I'm so happy with 1 weeks progress. The possibilities of things I'll be able to do know is so exciting!
Scranton Plastic Surgeon

Awesome, honest, and respected my decision. Did not try to convince me to change my mind, and was just a joy to interact with. So glad I found him!