So Many Questions and Feel Like So Little Time - Wichita, KS

I finally set a date for my tummy tuck with lipo...

I finally set a date for my tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks. I like to be so prepared ahead of time. I haven't received a list of supplies from the Surgeons office yet, so I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to buy. I have all of your lists, so I've been creating a list based off of those. I just don't know if I should order stuff like bromelaine and arnica now. Do you start taking this beforehand to get in your system? How much of each should I buy? As for the lipo, do they not close the holes with stitches? The same question for the drain holes? If not, doesn't that leave a big scar? As for safety pinning your drain and bulb to a shirt or something else; what part of the contraption are you able to stick a safety pin through? If you went with spanx as your secondary garment, was it basically a waist type? Do you feel it did the trick? I have so many questions; I cannot even think right now. Thank you for your time. I appreciate any and all information you can share with me.