Very Pleased with my New Nose! - Wichita, KS

I'm writing this review about a month after having...

I'm writing this review about a month after having rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Joseph Poggi. I am very, very happy with the results. I did a lot of research in the months beforehand because I have what I would consider a difficult case - my nose was very wide, the nostrils were assymetrical, and I tend to have thicker skin with large pores. Dr. Poggi seemed to be the best plastic surgeon in the area. I am glad I did my research, because he did an amazing job. The results are much better than I expected. I wish I would have done this years ago! But, better late than never.

I am posting a couple of pre- and post-pics. The bridge of my nose was wide and jutted out at the top. He reduced the height and width of the bridge, so it now slopes smoothly downward. He also narrowed the tip, and reduced the nostrils so they fit better with the smaller nose, and made them more symmetrical. My thick skin did not seem to be a problem. I was worried what would happen with the "extra" skin when the size of the nose was reduced, but it's smooth and nice. It looks very natural. Like me, only about 100x better. I actually like my profile now, which is amazing because I've hated my nose my whole life.

I would definitely recommend Dr. Poggi to anyone considering rhinoplasty!
Wichita Plastic Surgeon