56-year-old Woman, Childhood to College Athlete, Active at Gym Until About 5 Years Ago.

I've looked into all levels of fat reduction...

I've looked into all levels of fat reduction (Mommy make-over to nothing.) I've maintained about 30 pounds, mainly in my middle, and I really just didn't want to put the work or severe diets to get it off. Menapause hasn't helped AT ALL!! I went to a well-known, well-established and with impeccable medical history, plastic surgeon Dr. Jim Shaw at his new office Shaw Plastic Surgery.
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw did a full consultation and discussed the probable outcomes that I could expect with my body type etc. And his office was running a discount of 25% off. I felt it was too expensive but my significant other surprised me and said to go for it! And I made an appointment the next day! I met with Lindsay and Jillian to go over my 'areas' and my goals and came up with a game plan including where and how many procedures and size of unit to use. On my abdomen, I had 2 large (1 hr.) and 4 small (30 min) units of treatment. Then 4 small units on my side/back. I did it in 2 sittings. All of the front on one day and then the back about a week later. THEN I repeated it all again about 1 month later for the 2nd round for the best results. Lindsay was the main person administering my treatments and she couldn't have been more accommodating, kind, and gentle!!