One Happy Momma - Wichita, KS

I found Dr. Rieger's website on google and I liked...

I found Dr. Rieger's website on google and I liked all the thorough information. He also had some great reviews. I made a consultation and knew I wanted my breast augmentation surgery with him upon meeting him. He was so knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I went with his recommendations after doing my measurements at consultation and my surgery results are perfect. They are exactly what I had hoped for. My incisions healed quickly and I had no complications. I am so happy and 110% satisfied with Dr. Rieger! What a skilled man!

more detail

The reason I had my surgery was that I had a lot of breast tissue volume loss after breastfeeding as well as rapid weight loss. I did not feel comfortable with the size of them anymore.
I took 1 week off from work and I remember wishing I would have taken just a few extra days. My recommendation would be to have a housekeeper lined up to do household chores while you are recovering. I know that I did too much too soon and I am certain that this is why I was still having pain a week after my surgery.
One year later, I am still very happy with my results and have had no complications.
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rieger is very friendly and had an out of this world bedside manner. I would recommend to everyone.