32 Years Old, Two Kids, Ready for Me Time! BBL and BA. Wichita, KS

I am very excited, and nervous. I have two kids,...

I am very excited, and nervous. I have two kids, and want my pre kid body back. I have scoliosis, and more time that goes on, the more my rib cage changes. Really sucks. I was always really fit, until i got pregnant with my last kid and i was not allowed to work out, followed by nursing school hell lol. I am having a consultation on April 6th with Vanessa Voge, MD for BBL and breast augmentation. I been trying to gain weight for the BBL, exciting and depressing at the same time. I am hoping it is all within my budget, i have funds available, but always that thought in the back of my mind it is not going to be enough. Here are my "pre" pictures.

BBL and Breast augmentation date set!!!

SO the date is set!!! April 22, getting 500CC silicone under the muscle, and a BBL! I am currently packing on the pounds. Trying to get as much fat as i can transferred. I can't wait for nice perky boobs, and a hour glass figure, with a bubble butt! No more mom bod! All i got to do is take my NCLEX, then prep for the procedure.

Getting excited

I am super excited!!! I Just ordered some of my post-op supplies... 9 days! Count down begins!!!
Any must haves that anyone can suggest?

Wish

my wish pics

Late update- pictures take day of surgery

I my whole experience was amazing!! Doctor voge is amazing! So is all of the nurses that took care of me, they went above and beyond!

Post op day 2

In a lot of pain, but managing it with pain meds... I definitely have to stay on top of the pain.. In love with my results!
Wichita Plastic Surgeon