Very Bad Rhinoplasty - Wichita, KS

I had a bump on my nose that I wanted removed....

I had a bump on my nose that I wanted removed. Unfortunately, the outcome has required several painful and costly follow up procedures. While I would reccomend the procedure for anyone who feels they want to improve their appearance, I would not reccomend Dr. Shaw. For more information on the procedure and doctor, please read my review below.
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shaw performed a rhinoplasty on me in my late teens. I and am now recovering from my second revision rhinoplasty as a result of his VERY POOR work. My septum became a significant issue (becoming curved) and both of my nostrils were so misshapen that they were angled between 3 and 7 o'clock. This is not an exaggeration. The photos of my nose from the view underneath were angled in the worst possible way. And of course, I still had a rather "prominent" nose, despite the surgery. As a result of Dr. Shaw's work I required 2 revisions to fix the issues. I have now been seen by one of the most recognized facial surgeons in the country to fix the problems. My first surgery to begin correcting the problems took nearly 4 hours- with part of my septum having to be removed, rebuilt and then returned to my nose. In addition, the tip of my nose had to be re-built so as to recreate vertical nostrils. If a doctor's specialty is breast augmentation, he should not, in my opinion, be conducting facial surgery as it requires a different set of skills and level of expertise. I have endured significant pain and financial loss due to my original surgery. As a result, I do not reccomend Dr. Shaw for a rhinoplasty.