28 Years Old, Breast Reconstruction After Double Masectomy - Wichita, KS

When I think of Dr. Poggi, the first thing that...

When I think of Dr. Poggi, the first thing that comes to mind is: chapstick! :) His office really does have the best chapstick in the world, but even better than that, he is one of the nicest, most knowledgeable, down to earth doctors I have ever met. My first visit was 2 1/2 years ago, and to this day, when I know I have to go to Wichita for doctors appointments, the highlight of that day is getting to see Dr. Poggi and his staff. I feel welcome, appreciated, and I never feel like I'm wasting his--or his staff's--time. I really do feel like I could go on for awhile about how great his office is but I don't want to get all mushy. I will just say that Dr. Poggi is a breath of fresh air when it comes to doctors. I know I'm the patient, but I honestly feel like a friend when I am there. I can ask all the questions I want, and he will answer every single one to make sure that I am comfortable with every step of the process I'm going through. He has seen me on some of my darkest days, and he has reassured me through the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. There is honestly no person--doctor or not--like Dr. Poggi. He is pretty special.
Wichita Plastic Surgeon