Amazing and Wonderful Experience! - Whitefish, MT

Sarah was absolutely amazing pre op and post op...

Sarah was absolutely amazing pre op and post op with my surgery. The girls in the office are also wonderful! I am currently 12 days post op so I am no where near the point of being able to give more specifics on my breast but so far they are exactly where they need to be. I will use Sarah in the future and she was such a wonderful person to get to know. I have read a few negative reviews regarding her practice and skill. I hate to hear others have not had a wonderful experience but in my opinion from day 1 she has been amazing! Everything she has ever told me in regard to my surgery and healing time etc. has lined up exactly with what I've researched online by other top surgeons across the country. If you have doubts please give her a try first! She is very talented and has any eye for cosmetic surgery. I told her the look I was hoping to achieve and she had given me just that. So happy so far with my results and I will update my review as I heal.
Montana Plastic Surgeon

Loved Sarah so much! I've never had a doctor personally call or text me in the evening or weekend checking in on me. She has been so wonderful and I am so excited I choose her as my surgeon.