Smp Treatment 33yo Male Hispanic Descent Nw 7 - White Plains, NY

I did my proper research, debating to do it for...

I did my proper research, debating to do it for over 6 years. A lot of smp hack jobs out there. You have to understand the process, there is stages and levels to this type of procedure. I had my smp done with full confidence that I was going to receive what I wanted. Not too straight hairline, feathered and have it really light around the temple. Properly receding for my age. This is only 1 session so I have one possibly 2 more times that I get this done. Very happy that I did not wait any longer. 2 thumbs up all the way.
Hairline ink

Very professional, relaxed atmosphere. He's been doing this since it really even hit the states. Done my research like I said and his name and work is the best I've seen. Soft hairlines, blending, after care guidelines, and ? s you might have, he IS the most knowledgeable on this procedure. Glad I could get him when I did. Head above the rest seeing how popular smp is now. Beware of a lot of hack jobs out there with only 1 session. Please do research, or just get the best from Mr. Jonathan Gerow. This is a process and you have to believe in an experienced practitioner for something as possibly life changing as this.