Rhinoplasty - White Plains, NY

My nose was long with a large bump (very ethnic...

My nose was long with a large bump (very ethnic looking). I wanted to have the procedure done but was very concerned that my new nose would look natural. Dr Ciardullo did an amazing job!!! I LOVE my new nose. It looks natural and suits my face perfectly. He really listened to my concerns during the consultation and gave me the nose that best suits my face and bone structure. If you are thinking of having any procedure done, this is the doctor to see. He was professional, knowledgeable and put me at ease ( I can be very nervous and ask TONS of questions). He was patient and explained everything I should expect step by step. Highly recommend Dr. Ciardullo!! You will look natural, simply a better version of you.
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

I had an initial consultation with Dr Ciardullo and explained that I wanted to have the procedure done but was very concerned that I look natural ( I didn't want a cookie cutter nose). He explained everything in detail and really listened to me and understood what I needed. He did an AMAZING job!! My nose suits me perfectly - it looks right on my face so the result is very natural which was very important to me. I am extremely happy! He took the time to understand my needs and he is a very skilled and professional surgeon.