The Best? - White Plains, NY

It has been nearly a year since I had my procedure...

It has been nearly a year since I had my procedure done with Dr. Blau. I had researched on and off for a couple years until I decided to have this procedure with him. There really isnt any bad marks with him online other than one review on one site. What I can tell you is that he really does do a lot of gyno surgery. He is very busy in his office. ..but this comes with many drawbacks for the customer. The entire office, including himself, are going through their programmed routine. You get better service when bringing your pet into the vet. It feel like "in and out in and out in and out" as if you are at a drive-thru. In fact, the surgery room feels like an overflow room. For the price you are paying, you would expect a better set-up. Does that really matter though? We go to him for the results that he puts out. Sadly, for me, I didnt get 10,000 dollars worth of results nor did I get a proper response from Dr. Blau over this past year. I honestly feel like he just doesn't have time to tend to you post-op, and that my procedure was botched because of a rush job. After all the money and physical pain that I had to go through, I now find myself having to get a rework done. I cant say if he is good for you or not. He has a strong track history with many people touting his name. ...for me though, I didnt get what I paid for.
New York Plastic Surgeon