Kimmie19.................Rhinoplasty and Breast Augmentation Together - White Plains, NY

Dr. Ciardullo is a master artist!! I had a hook...

Dr. Ciardullo is a master artist!! I had a hook nose that had been bothering me for years. I hesitated for a long time afraid of what I might end up looking like if a Dr. didn't do the right job. I found Dr. Ciardullo through someone else who had her nose and breasts done by him. I also decided to have my breasts done too. My nose is absolutely gorgeous!!!! no one even knows that I had it done....It looks so natural and beautiful and my breasts are PERFECT!! Dr. Ciardullo is a perfectionist and an artist. I have already recommended several people including my own daughter and my mother!!! My mother had a complete face lift and look gorgeous and my daughter had her breasts done and they came out perfect......I highly recommend Dr. Ciardullo to any one for any procedure!!!!!
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ciardullo took the time to explain everything to me in detail. He explained all the pros and cons associated with each procedure. He didn't rush me and no question was a dumb question. One of the things I really liked about Dr. Ciardullo is that unlike a lot of the other plastic surgeons today, he does not use that phony imaging that shows the before and after... I always felt that they were fake and could be doctored with, and Dr. Ciardullo agrees. He shows his real work before and after picture. I felt very comfortable. Dr. Ciardullo was not pushy at all. It is clear that he is very confident in his work.