So Tired of Under Eye Bags/Festoons - White Plains, NY

Was so tired of looking in the mirror and seeing...

Was so tired of looking in the mirror and seeing the stubborn "Mylar pads/festoons" making me look older and tired than I felt. Had upper eyelid surgery in 2007 and was BEYOND THRILLED with the results! It was time to have the bottoms of my eyes taken care of Dr. Gupta was the first and only doctor I called.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Gupta is the most amazing ocular plastic surgeon in her field, in this area and beyond. Her professionalism, kindness, knowledge and understanding of her craft is nothing short of genius. She explains everything that is going on, what to expect, before, during and after the procedure(s) and makes you feel so comfortable. Like a friend, not a patient. Her office staff, Anne and Amelia, are the utmost of kind and professional. I've had so many follow up questions and/or concerns and Anne gets me in to see the doctor no matter what and if Dr. Gupta is busy in surgery, Amelia is always answers my questions quickly and professionally. They really are like "family", love to see their faces and would go back to Dr. Gupta for any facial/ocular procedures needed in the future. I can not praise this office enough.