Amazing Rhinoplasty Experience - White Plains, NY

I had a nose with a obvious bump and a boxy,...

I had a nose with a obvious bump and a boxy, cartilage-heavy tip (very witch like). Dr. Ciardullo gave me a nose that I am now in love with!! He is EXCELLENT at giving you that feminine, cute nose that girls typically want (a little slope but never "scooped out") and a more pointed rather than boxy tip. All you have to do is look at his before and afters to see what an amazing job he does. I was extremely nervous on the day of surgery, but Dr. Ciardullo, the anesthesiologist and nurses were some of the most compassionate, comforting and wonderful staff I've ever experienced. I had visited two other doctors and did not feel nearly as comfortable with them, and their suggested techniques were overly invasive. Other doctors really wanted to go knife-crazy and make a lot of incisions on my nose, whereas Dr. C was able to do the surgery with minimal cutting, leaving me with no scars or anything! Additionally, he was way more experienced, had better schooling, and does more noses per year than any other doctor I visited. I can't even count how many times people have told me "you have such a perfect nose" or "I wish I had your nose!" It's the best feeling ever to have your looks validated after a surgery like this.
White Plains Plastic Surgeon